About Me

My photo

Louise's current project is to make all her sweet romances available on the internet.
 
 
Look out for her new Regency romance, Regency Fortune, coming soon!
 

 

Monday, 16 March 2009

To Do List

The weather was so lovely and springlike that I didn't do any work at the weekend. I did read Writing Magazine in the bath, but it's no wonder that I'm not rich and famous yet! Must try harder.

However, the NWS critique is in the post and I have a couple of week's breathing space before the next two college assignments are in the post so next comes:
  • Write a synopsis for The Glass Cliff and get it in the post
  • Create a website
  • See if I can turn a film script into a novel (I won't name the film until I know whether it's going to happen or not).

And I have the next three mornings free. Hurray!

Can also report that I passed Numeracy Level I with 93% and have started working on Level II. I'll get another morning a week back when I've achieved the second certificate.

1 comment:

Jen Black said...

Hi Louise, I hardly dare ask if you want any more of my work! Congrats on the 93%,
Jen