About Me

My photo

Louise's current project is to make all her sweet romances available on the internet.
 
 
Look out for her new Regency romance, Regency Fortune, coming soon!
 

 

Monday, 13 July 2009

Skills for Writers

I picked this up for £1 at a car boot over the weekend, for Andy, really, because he keeps thinking he'll learn (I hate to see people hunting and pecking over a keyboard - what a waste of time). I thought I was a fast typist - I learned to type with a very early version of Mavis and took RSA Word Processing 3, which is quite fast, but oh, dear, I've gotten into bad ways. What I do now is whack all the text in and then correct it later, but my accuracy has obviously slipped over the years. When I took the diagnostic the program suggested I review my skills! So I am!

Still no news from college - it's very hard to concentrate while waiting to hear.

Talking about news, no more Black Lace!

No comments: