About Me

My photo

Louise's current project is to make all her sweet romances available on the internet.
 
 
Look out for her new Regency romance, Regency Fortune, coming soon!
 

 

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

The Younger Man

Would it be too much like mothering to have the heroine fall for a younger man? Especially if it was a Pygmalion/Suzy Wong type story where he was uneducated. I can't see it being very attractive, but is that because I'm so steeped in my own culture that I can't see outside the box?

I'm trying to think of a new idea for a plot, but I don't think that one is going to be it. You'd have to be sensitive about class and cultural issues as well. What about a posh uneducated hero? Oh, that was Tarzan, wasn't it?

Rats, there must be some twist that would make it work.

No comments: