About Me

My photo

Louise's current project is to make all her sweet romances available on the internet.
 
 
Look out for her new Regency romance, Regency Fortune, coming soon!
 

 

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

1000 Words Today

After yesterday's depression I woke up sneezing with a sore throat and all the rest of it. Ah! That explains it. I knew there was something wrong! Because I was feeling so weary I booked a week's leave for next week, which I intend to throughly enjoy.

And despite the lurgy I wrote a thousand words today. At last I know who the hero is - now I have to decide what kind of love story theirs will be. Romance is very, very hard. Here I have two fabulous, lovely people who are exactly right for one another, and I have to keep them apart until almost the last page.

1 comment:

Jen Black said...

Commiserations of getting the lurgy - not at all nice.
Hopefully it'll be the 48 hour kind. Keep taking the whisky!
Jen