About Me

My photo

Louise's current project is to make all her sweet romances available on the internet.
 
 
Look out for her new Regency romance, Regency Fortune, coming soon!
 

 

Monday, 29 September 2008

Frustration

This weekend I was asked if I could teach a creative writing evening class- exactly what I want to do. And you know when it was? The exact time of the class I have to take to finish my last year of my degree so that, wait for it, I can qualify to teach creative writing. In fact, the only two hours in the week that I can't reschedule.

What would you have done?

I decided to finish my degree - there will be other jobs, and I'll be properly qualified to take them and then move on into even better jobs. But I got so stirred up that I haven't written a word today. My email has died as well. That doesn't help.

No comments: